Browse Ask a Question
Tools Add
Rss Categories

Do you have the keys to my office? Can you let me into a building?

Views: 8507 Created: 05/31/2011 05:56 pm Last Updated: 08/20/2015 01:08 pm 0 Rating/ Voters

Your department’s key control representative should have a key. If that person is not available, call (530) 752-1655. You will need to present campus identification before being admitted. If you require admission for a special event, you should contact Conference and Event Services or the department from whom you have rented the space. Please note that there is a charge for unlocking service to departmental staff.

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.