Browse Ask a Question
Tools Add
Rss Categories

Can I request landscape services, such as tree maintenance, without charge?

Views: 1959 Created: 05/31/2011 05:59 pm Last Updated: 08/20/2015 01:23 pm 0 Rating/ Voters

Most routine maintenance of the campus landscape is campus-funded. Departments may order additional services, which can be provided on a departmental recharge basis. Refer to Grounds and Landscape Services' services website for additional information. 

Any landscape maintenance issues that may pose a safety hazard should be reported immediately by calling (530) 752-1655. This will not typically result in a departmental charge.

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Enter the code below:
Info Ask a Question