Browse Ask a Question
Tools Add
Rss Categories

How frequently can I request landscape services, such as power washing or tree maintenance, without charge?

Views: 1819 Created: 05/31/2011 06:25 pm Last Updated: 01/06/2015 03:03 pm 0 Rating/ Voters

Most routine maintenance of the campus landscape is campus-funded. Departments may order additional services, which can be provided on a departmental recharge basis. Refer to the List of Landscape Services or Event Assistance pages for details. Any landscape maintenance issues that may pose a safety hazard should be reported immediately by calling 752-1655, and this, typically, will not result in a departmental charge.

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Enter the code below:
Info Ask a Question