Browse Ask a Question
Tools Add
Rss Categories

Can you help me remove desks from classrooms for an event?

Views: 2500 Created: 08/02/2011 05:27 pm Last Updated: 01/06/2015 03:02 pm 0 Rating/ Voters
If you are having an event or activity in a classroom and need the desks taken out, you first need permission to remove the furniture. This permission must be obtained from the Registrar’s office. Call (530) 752-2989 to discuss this with them.

Once you have permission to remove the furniture, you can have Facilities Management move the furniture for you. There is a charge for this service, and you will need to have a departmental recharge number when you place the event service request.

Alternatively, you can contact Special Services ( for help moving the furniture. There is also a charge for their services.

If you want help finding event space ideally suited to your activity, Conference & Event Services, or (530) 752-2813.
Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Enter the code below:
Info Ask a Question