Browse Ask a Question
Tools Add
Rss Categories

How do I dispose of a key that is bent and cracked?

Views: 3704 Created: 03/29/2012 03:49 pm Last Updated: 04/22/2013 03:42 pm 0 Rating/ Voters

If you have a key that is bent or cracked so that it does not work in a lock, it should be returned to the Facilities Management Lock Shop. Please send the key via Inter Office mail to Facilities Lock Shop / Key Control with a note explaining why you are returning the key.

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Enter the code below:
Info Ask a Question